martes, 24 de septiembre de 2019

blog 5 My future job

When I was a child I love the cars of formula 1, I see the career for tv every day  , I was love the cars and I knew a lot about them  I though all day in cars, the speed, the models of cars etc. and I was imagine working in something related to cars like mechanical engineering, but when I go to high school I discovered that I liked draw and the class of mathematics so I quickly forget the cars and I stated to study more about  that.

When is it coming out of the high school, I search a college career related with mathematics or draw and I think in architecture because it was a hybrid  between draw, creative and mathematics and the exact sciences  that it was the things I liked
 
I would like to my job of the future working like an architect traveling a lot for different places of the world knowing different cities and cultures to improve as person and professional about the salary I have not thought about that, I suppose that I happy with a place where I live in peace and comfortable with my dog of the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 7

In the future, I would like to travel to other country to finish my studies of architecture and if this is not possible, I will wait a fe...