miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

Blog 3

When I finished my architecture studies, I would like to work as an architect, but I still do not know in what area because I lack information about what I could work once titled, however, some things that I know for now are design, urban planning and structural calculation , design I like buildings because I have always liked to draw and represent my ideas graphically, it has always been easy for me to express myself through writing images, but I also find very interesting my topics related to urban planning that It is a completely new concept in my life and it seems more and more interesting to me and I feel that studying urbanism could help people improve their quality of life, but I think that road is more difficult and long.
The part of the career that I definitely don't like is the structural calculation that, although I like math and numbers, I can't imagine specialized in calculating buildings in the future. In short, I feel that I still have time to get more information on the areas that I could develop better, since I think what I know now is just a notion of what it really is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 7

In the future, I would like to travel to other country to finish my studies of architecture and if this is not possible, I will wait a fe...