sábado, 11 de mayo de 2019

A great job

I would like work in a Doggis for a while, something like for the summer or vacation of winter. Is something I thought recently why I really like the sauces that the place give to who buy in here, also in my free time always I go to eat with my girlfriend here and we use all the sauces in all our food. Another reason I would like work in Doggis is because one of the subsidiary is near of my house, so I can work for many hours and can go home safe it.

I think the qualities that you need to work in place like this is a good personality and be good when you talk with the people because is a work very intense that you need be stay calm and do all the pedidos in the time. Also you have need patience with the costumer like really patient, why exist some people who not treats really well and expect you to do everything automatic. I think is something I have to work.

I really like the idea that work in my free time, must for the qualities mentioned before, I think I would be good do it the job because is something I really want and learn new experiences for the life. But on the another hand, I believe I could be good in the job because in architecture I work under pressure what helps me to resist the difficult customers. (I love eat)

I have two person and in different context, one of my friends work in a Doggis and he told me that the person who work in here are really nice and they work like a family, what motives me and say that they pays a lot of money (that I want hahaha). Also I have the experience of my gilfriend who work but in a different place where she really have to work a lot but she look very happy in the period she work in here.

1 comentario:

  1. I think this is a great job to make money while your young ..... but not something to do for much time.

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 7

In the future, I would like to travel to other country to finish my studies of architecture and if this is not possible, I will wait a fe...