martes, 23 de abril de 2019

Whe i was a child, i watch in my old tv Tom and Jerry in the channel Cartoon Network.
i see this program when i have five years old This program is about a cat and a mouse that living in the same house and the cat called Tom hates the mouse called Jerry and Tom search diferent ways to catch Jerry but he is not very smart and he fails in every attemp on the other hand Jerry is very  lucky one and is very cunning.
This program it was created in 1940 and it was on the air in 2007 they transmitted in the nigths  and i see before to go to sleep
I enjoy this program baecuse a like the humour of the program ,the stile of the animation and i like the character of Jerry because he always got his way and for my that was great.
                       
               
                              Imagen relacionada

1 comentario:

Blog 7

In the future, I would like to travel to other country to finish my studies of architecture and if this is not possible, I will wait a fe...